RE:[teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: Peshette, Alix (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2008 - 08:48:35 PDT

Hi,

I designed and had built a 740 square foot studio in the back of my
property. It has a cement floor, high ceilings, three skylights, sink,
wood stove and NO PHONE or TV. If I had it to do over again, I would
include a roll-up cargo door for loading and unloading really big stuff.

It's often really messy, but I've found that by cleaning it before each
project, it clears my mind and lets the creativity seep in.

-Alix Peshette