[teacherartexchange] Home Studio's

---------

From: Katie Coleman (kcoleman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 12:07:22 PDT

I have recently finished working on my home studio. I have 16 feet of
countertop that overlooks cows and pasture. It is a fairly large room and I
have a glass cutting table, antique pharmacy cabinet, antique chimney
cabinet, shelving, and a painted dresser for all of my "stuff". We live in a
nearly 100 year old house, I painted, and then antiqued all the trim boards
with jade green and ivory paint...painted the wood floor the same jade
green, the walls are a very light barely blue color...I'm still putting
stuff away, and I too, do not allow school stuff to interfere with my not
used enough studio. I feel very blessed to have a husband that is very good
at building whatever it is that I need... :)
Katie Coleman
ART/FACS
Pleasant Hill High School
Pleasant Hill, MO