Re: [teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 09:18:26 PDT

That's cool, but kind of sad that they don't already offer you that option!

I am glad that I can use my classroom after school hours as a studio
(and am encouraged to do so!) I live pretty far from school, though,
so I don't take advantage as often as I would like, but the option is
there.

I actually have an extra storage area that I am considering setting up
as a studio at some point. I just wish I lived closer so I could
really use it.

Becky
Charleston WV

--