RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 05, 2008

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 03:56:39 PDT

I also have that 'designated area' in our house to work in. As I primarily
paint and work in digital media, my artistic pursuits require me to have a
couple of easels, a supply closet, a completed painting storage closet, lots
of wall space to hang work, a vintage '70's stereo (old school - it has the
all-in-one receiver / cassette player / turntable), a mini MAC (on loan from
school), my aging Dell, an Ion (converts vinyl recoreds to CDs), 3 filing
cabinets, lots of bookcases (never enough of those), a wood burning
fireplace, and space for our 3 dogs (no Golden retreiver but Abbie, our
Staffordshire Terrier - aka 'pitbull' - Loala, our Australian Shepherd, and
Billie the Kid our 14 year old Jack Russell.

Kevan