Re: [teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2008 - 17:34:01 PDT

you could probably find things at the Habitat for Humanity resale stores -
and in the magazine about studios I think there was an art teacher
that had hers in a tote bag. Okay... I think she had the entire 2nd
floor of her husband's retail space... but she was never there because
she was always taking her kids around to practices.
So I guess we can all have studios in a bag...