Re: [teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2008 - 17:12:08 PDT

I am so jealous of all the studios! I have nothing... maybe a corner
in my dining room if I really need a spot, but nothing, yet. There
are plans to clear out part of hubby's garage, and later build on a
sunroom studio, but right now, nada.

I am making lots of mental notes reading about all your great spaces!

Becky
Charleston WV

--
Carpe You Some Diem!