Re:[teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: Margaret Angstadt (mangstadt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2008 - 12:39:31 PDT

Thought I'd add a possibility for those who want to set up a studio
but might not have $ for cabinets. My husband is a kitchen designer.
Often cabinets arrive that cannot be used and they are sold at 50 -
75% off the price. Or better yet, contact your nearest kitchen
designer or builder and get used cabinets that are being replaced from
homeowners buying new ones...often just for the service of removing
them from the property!