Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] uh oh...

Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 19:41:18 PDT

Okay, I peeked at, but did not open on my home laptop, the message in the
Trash folder. It did NOT come from the list; I think I assumed it did because
it was in with some others. It came from something called User Postfixfilter.
 I tried Googling it and it's something used by wonky programmer types, but
that's all I could figure out. Don't know why it would come to my mailbox.
Do hope I didn't infect my school computer, even though it is a Mac I don't

Woody Duncan wrote:
> Can't ever remember getting a message from the list without a subject.
> I think the server rejects them if you don't put something in the
> subject
> line.

To unsubscribe go to