Re: [teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 08:25:24 PDT

This summer I had new glass block windows installed in my basement, including the studio. For all the years that I was teaching the studio was mainly a storage area. Like Woody I tended to do my work all over the house. With these new windows there is lot more light and the basement has become better insulated, which means I will be able to work there in comfort during the cold weather months. Another note on this type of windows: you can elect to have a panel made with a screen and clear glass pane which can be opened for outside air circulation. There are also different patterns of glass block from which to choose.
      Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
      Art teacher, K-5, retired
      and making lithographs!

Sent from my iPhone