Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 07:03:04 PDT

Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine had an issue on home studios - it looks
like you can still order it if you are looking for inspiration. There
were people that had professionally done studios, and some stuck in a
corner in a bedroom.
I tried to set up a room after our second son left... but we have thrown
everything into the room... and that is where our youngest throws his
lacrosse sticks, pads and helmets. I would say our whole house is a
studio - our two older sons were in a visual arts magnet - and
architecture and art majors in college - you should see what the dining
room table looks like.