[teacherartexchange] art studio (at home) poll

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 05:58:56 PDT

I'm pretty much moved back in to the house we gutted and remodeled. My studio right now is the "catch all" until we get the countertops made and I sew the livingroom drapes.

I need to be able to paint, make woodcut prints, bead, mosaic, mat and frame, as well as pack and ship, etc. I'm trying to keep all "schoolness" out of it. This will be a "school free" space (unless I decide to do NCBT)

So I'm asking those of you who have home studios - what is your FAVORITE thing about it? Takach presses, napping Golden Retrievers and fabulous views don't count!