[teacherartexchange] Crayon Random Selection

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 11:13:37 PDT

Thanks for all the nice comments on my crayon idea. Maybe I will submit
it in to Schoolarts or something.

Couple of tips:

They are Crayola Triangular Crayons. Buy the box of 16. They have the
intermediate colors. I used two boxes for the kids and one box for
myself. Sometimes I would pick a color that there are two of...but then
I just have both students respond or join the group.

I found mine for $2.00 a box at Target when school supplies were on
clearance. You can find them online at Sax and Nasco as well for more
like $4-5 bucks.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road