Re: [teacherartexchange] International teaching FAQ's

---------

mwhiteec_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 11:06:22 PDT

Melissa4s right. Now4s the time to start thinking and planning about it. I
know my school asks the second year teachers IN NOVEMBER to decide if they4ll
be returning the next year. There is a fair for South American schools in
Atlanta that takes place in late fall. It is a lot of work to get together
all your documents and do research on schools and countries.

This is my first year overseas and I4m just happy as a clam here (Quito,
Ecuador). The school is well-established and very professionally run. As
I4ve mentioned to other people, I feel like I4m TEACHING again, not just
training kids to take a test.

Maggie