Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Exhibit Opening Sunday

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 07:11:39 PDT

Watercolor Exhibit Opening Sunday

I'm loading up eleven paintings for my exhibit in Placitas. I should
be able to hang
at least eight of my watercolors depending on the space available.
There are four
artists selected to exhibit each month. The "Artist's Opening" is at
1:30 this Sunday
before the concert at 3:00. I posted ten of the watercolors I'm
taking on the web at:

If the link does not take you straight to those ten images - go to
the bottom of the page.
All concerts take place in the acoustically superb Las Placitas
Presbyterian Church
on NM 165, 6.5 miles east of I-25 exit 242.

You do not have to attend the concert to come to the "Artist's
Opening" at 1:30.
                                                Enjoy, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog: