Re: [teacherartexchange] Need Art Relating to Literature and Poems (Ekphrastic art)

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 19:39:02 PDT

Hi Judy and Getty list,
        One book I used throughout my teaching career is "Talking to the
Sun." It is probably long out of print by now, but you may be able
to find it on Amazon.com It is a book of poems and reproductions
arranged in thematic format. Some of the connections are direct,
such as the Figure 5, but others are suggested connections.

                Ann-on-y-mouse, back in Columbus after weeks in France!
                Art Teacher, K-5, retired

PS I sat on the plane from Paris to Reykjavik with a lady who
teaches art in Iceland. So I introduced her to the list!