RE: [teacherartexchange] Need Art Relating to Literature and Poems (Ekphrastic art)

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 19:10:15 PDT

Judy, I thought I might let you--and everyone else--know about a book that
might interest you (even though it's not a resource you can access online):

Heart to Heart : New Poems Inspired by Twentieth-Century American Art
(Hardcover)
by Jan Greenberg (Author)

It is $15.56 new at Amazon or much cheaper for a used copy.

I think I bought it at last year's Scholastic Book Fair at school, but I'm
not able to get my hands on it at the moment--I believe it's at school. It's
a neat book.

If you are not familiar with Jan Greenberg's work, I suggest you check it
out--she has written a variety of books on artists for children, such as
"Action Jackson." I had the privilege of attending a lecture she gave at our
local art museum last year.

Amy in TN