Re: [teacherartexchange] Need Art Relating to Literature and Poems (Ekphrastic art)

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 18:52:52 PDT

Grant Wood's painting of Paul Revere's Ride and Henry Wadsworth
Longfellow's poem, The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.
Romare Bearden's The Block and the poetry by Langston Hughes that
accompanies the book, but I don' t think it is all online.
Sylvia Plath- To Eva Descending The Stair, and Marcel Duchamp's Nude
Descending a Staircase- I found the reference connecting them - It is
a new connection to me.
It would be great if you post a compilation of the suggestions you get-
Thanks-
Heather

\