[teacherartexchange] Did You Know? - video eye-opener - Plus PowerPoint Humor

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 11:52:53 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dr. Craig Roland has added this video to Art Education 2.0. I had seen
it before (maybe someone posted it here?)
http://arted20.ning.com/
Yes, to see it on Art Education 2.0, you do have to join, but I am
certain you can also find it on YouTube. Here is a selection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbI-363A2Q
Craig posted "Did You Know 2.0" (I believe)
I did not look at all of them to be sure they were OK for students
(that is up to you).

Craig also posted a PowerPoint video that will remind you of all of
the PowerPoints your administrators have created. It is quite a hoot.

How NOT To Use Powerpoint By Comedian Don McMillan
Also available on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpjrHzgSRM

If you sign up for Art Education 2.0 be sure to also upload an image
that represents you... looking at little bald headed guys on the home
page is boring. Someday, I will do a more updated picture of me.....
someday.....

Enjoy,

Judy Decker