Re: [teacherartexchange] tapestry weaving

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 08:41:56 PDT

Hi Ellen,

I would have several bundles/needles going at once.

Here is demo in color of what Maggie has on her handout:
http://www.allfiberarts.com/library/aa97/aa123097.htm
I know there are many additional links out there.... but Boomer (my
cat is on my lap right now)..... and he is a pretty big fellow - who
wants my attention.

Look at Maggie's file on IAD.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/weave.htm

You might have the kiddles experiment and try some different ways...
Maybe they will discover what works for them?

Judy Decker