She teaches art at the Rocky Mountain School for the Gifted and
Creative...her photos and stories are very inspiring...it is worth
scrolling through her entire 'blog.
A recent post includes material from the state of Colorado, including:
<<What are some blocks to creativity?
• Expectation of judging and evaluating.
• Constantly being watched or observed while working on a creative
• Creating a competitive atmosphere.
• Conforming to others’ expectations.
• Reward systems.
• External locus of control.
• Trying to be creative.
• Requiring the one right answer.>>
Many educators today feel that "gifted" guidelines are just plain good
education--for everyone. Take a look; what do you think?
K-3 Massachusetts, retired
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! -