RE: [teacherartexchange] If you don't have Photoshop....

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 09:58:51 PDT

>===== Original Message From Sharon <sharon@art-rageous.net> =====
>...what do you use to edit and resize digital images?

If you just need the basics, Microsoft Picture It is very easy to use. I also
use Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo (similar to Photoshop) and Corel Snapfire Plus.

Hope that helps.

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"