[teacherartexchange] early clay experience

---------

From: christy hedman (christyhedman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 07:58:22 PDT

Hi,
Does anyone have any information on the learning
benefits of early clay experiences? Elementary grades
1-5. My elementary art teacher would like to get a
kiln and start a program, but could use some support.
Any suggestions and websites would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Christy
Christy Hedman
Deer Lakes High School