Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 28, 2007

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 18:03:00 PDT

Gaby,

Take acetate and apply colored tissue paper to it
using either clear gel medium or watered down elmers
glue on one side of the acetate Then draw the design
on the other side using black marker. Use black
masking tape and cover the edges of the acetate punch
holes in the top and hang.

For Day of the Dead have cut out skeletons from heavy
weight tag board then have students decorate them
using markers, paint, cloth, etc. Colorful is the key.
 The size of the skeletons can be a foot or larger.

Jeff (Minnesota)