Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 28, 2007

From: M Blue Horn (bluenbham_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 17:39:55 PDT

we have a huge event here in birmingham, alabama at one of our local
galleries. artists contribute shrines to memorialize the dead and the
general public is welcome to do the same. if you do a google search of
"dia de los muertos" + birmingham, much information will pop up. the
opening is this friday nite and a huge turnout happens here - of every

viva la dia!