Re: [teacherartexchange] If you don't have Photoshop....

---------

From: M Blue Horn (bluenbham_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 16:03:52 PDT

GIMP and photofiltre studio are free programs and do the basics of
photoshop - did i mention they're free? if you don't know how to use
GIMP, it is basically as user intuitive as Photoshop (layers and all).
If you want super basic and super easy to use and FREE, Picassa (made
by the good folks at Google) is the bomb diggity - seriously. I'll
list the sites below (which u will have to copy and paste cuz i can't
use rich formatting on this site):

photofiltre: http://photofiltre-studio.com/news-en.htm

gimp: http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

and picassa: http://picasa.google.com/