Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] If you don't have Photoshop....

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 15:46:17 PDT

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 which is a free photo
editing program. You can do basic editing...such as cropping, removing red
eye, and some other basic editing. Check it out...not sure it will do
what you need:

Also, you can download a trial of some programs that usually last about 30
Photoshop Elements 6 is one of those.

Paint Shop Pro has a trial download...