[teacherartexchange] If you don't have Photoshop....

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 15:11:01 PDT

....what do you use to edit and resize digital images?

Looks like I'll be teaching a 1-week course on beginning html and web design
in early January using the computers in our computer lab. Photoshop isn't
installed on the computers and I'm not sure what I'll be allowed to
download.

I've heard of GIMP, but I don't know how to use it. In searching online, I
also found "Irfanview" though I know nothing about it.

I've taught this class before at a summer arts camp where I used to teach
each summer, but we had Photoshop. While working with images isn't a huge
part of the class, it's certainly a nifty part of it.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer! :-)