Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]Picasso Witch

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 06:44:52 PDT

This year is the first we decided not to have a
Halloween party for our middle schoolers. So I thought
I would do something fun during art class. I remember
a lesson of Picasso witch that was mentioned before. I
googled it and couldn't find anything. Does anyone
remember the gist of it. Sounds like it would work.

Thanks for any help.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado