Re: [teacherartexchange] help! - sugar skulls for Dia de los Muertos

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 19:36:12 PDT

Hey Nora,

I have a recipe that only requires sugar, meringue
powder and water. You have to have sugar skull molds.
 I got them at a local store years ago.

I found the recipe online at
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/mexicansugarskull/recipe.htm

This company also carries sugar skull molds, the same
ones that I've used in the past. They work great.

Hope this helps,
Jean King