Re: [teacherartexchange] help! - sugar skulls for Dia de los Muertos

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 19:13:45 PDT

Oops- I sent another link, but I don't think it went anywhere. When
Nora sent her question, I was actually looking up directions for
sugar skulls- I haven't made them though- Here is the first link I sent-
http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/sugarskullsmaking.htm
Here is the second again so they are in the same message-

> http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/mexicansugarskull/recipe.htm

Wish I could offer more concrete help-
Heather