[teacherartexchange] da Vinci website

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 15:42:49 PDT

da Vinci goes high res
There are few works of art as revered as da Vinci's Last Supper.
Unfortunately, most of us will never see the work in person.

But how would you like to see a high-resolution version of the mural? And
you don't even have to leave home.

I sense your skepticism. But there is no doubt that the work will be
presented in all its glory. An imaging firm has created a 16-billion-pixel
copy.

You read that right-16 billion pixels! You'll be able to examine every inch
of the masterpiece in detail.

Thanks to The da Vinci Code, conspiracy theories swirl around the Last
Supper. Others have also offered theories about the work.

This site does not traffic in hidden meanings. It just provides a way to
appreciate a great work of art.

This site is newly launched, and I expect demand is high. So be patient. If
you can't access it, try again later.

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
www.haltadefinizione.com

http://www.haltadefinizione.com/en/cenacolo/look.asp