Re:[teacherartexchange] African art - "Inscribing Meaning" - Online Exhibit

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 11:23:39 PDT

Thanks for posting the Fowler, Katrina.

The Fowler had the exhibit "Inscribing Meaning: Writing and Graphic
Systems in African Art" On view through February 17, 08. Smithsonian
Museum of African Art still has the online presentation available.
http://africa.si.edu/exhibits/inscribing/index2.html
Well worth your time to browse this exhibit/presentation. An artist I
have "talked" to via email has work in this show - Victor Ekpuk

I know I posted this website before - but I know there are new members
who may not have seen it.

Regards,

Judy Decker