[teacherartexchange] Please get another fish

---------

From: Selena Moses (selena.moses_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 18:23:51 PDT

Subject: Re: Digest Friday, Oct. 26, 2007
From: smoses42

I have been a shadow member - just reading and gathering valuable
information from you all -- for a while now. I usually don't post
because I am usually so busy visiting all the sites suggested and
gathering information to improve my lesson plans. I am in my eighth
year teaching and wonder how I made it without you all before. I feel
this sight has allowed me to improve my lessons in so many ways. One
of the reasons I LOVE this forum is because it has been so informative
with very little off subject conversations. I even switched to Gmail
so I could save all the emails and search them just like in Google
when I need to refer to them again. Today I feel I must put my two
cents in because today's digest saddened me. I felt there were too
many posts on the verge of arguing. Please reread the rules and
refrain from using this wonderful forum as a venting ground or to
argue back and forth. And please listen to Judy and remember the
subject, that helps so much when searching for information. Judy,
please get another fish, I have learned the most from you.