RE: [teacherartexchange] casting paper a quickie using TP

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 15:52:20 PDT

For my purposes (rubber stamping and making cast paper) I use elmer's. I
know it is water soluable, so I make sure the kids do NOT submerge their
stamps in water, but take a damp paper towel to wipe off their stamps.

San D,
as an aside, what glue works best for gluing that thin foam sheet stuff onto
other surfaces?
Lydia in Toledo