Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for a good Warhol Video? dropping in VS Venezia

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 12:33:24 PDT

Ive shown both Venezia and Dropping in to my classes.
(I teach middle school) The dropping in has that bird
that has an annoying voice that I dont like as well,
Otherwise the content is good.

The Venezia are excellent- a cartoon style that the
middle schoolers love. The script is catchy and funny.
Plus I love how they show the artwork at the end.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

Do You Yahoo!?