[teacherartexchange] Looking for a good Warhol Video? (Elementary)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 11:09:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Folks have been talking about videos on Art Education list (for
Elementary - although middlers like these, too).

Check out the Mike Venezia videos (and books)
http://www.gettingtoknow.com/
Andy Warhol Video is relatively new.... I guess he saw there was a
need for a good "kid safe" video about Warhol, too.

Mike Venezia web site:
http://www.mikevenezia.com/mikevenezia/

Those who have seen the Venezia videos and the "Dropping In....."
videos like the Venezia videos better. I have not seen any of the
Venezia ones - but have really enjoyed all of the "Dropping in...."
that I have seen... so the Venezia ones must be really good.

One of your best deals for videos is Art Video World. Buy three videos
- get a free bonus video - OR a free set of bonus art prints (a great
deal). If you do not have an Art Video world catalog, call
1-800-644-3429

(Getty list: If you post a reply to this, remove my email address from
your reply).

Regards,

Judy Decker