Re: [teacherartexchange] casting paper a quickie using TP

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 07:43:49 PDT

These ARE fun to do! For coloring we found that using chalk with Q-tip
applicators worked the best. You can get pastels as well as deep colors this
way. Watercolors didn't work well for us. We also did 8-9 layers of TP so it
dried really hard. I like San D's idea of making the stamps. If you use
commercial stamps as we did, you have to make sure the wells have been cut
pretty deep to get good indentions. Bunki