Re: [teacherartexchange] Elementary Sketchbooks

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 19:44:42 PST

I bought a few from the Dover company. There were
several listed, I bought one of Cezannes, I have a few
others but cannot think right now. I also have a few
by Alexander Calder. Henry Moore's sketches. Then in
regular books about various artists I notice sections
that will highlight their sketches. Leonardo,of course
is the one I often fall back on for his thoughts on
paper.
Susan in Ohio