Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Internation baccalaureate art

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 19:38:47 PST

Are any of you involved in the International
Baccalaureate art program? My art coordinator is
going to Kansas City for a conference. It is in Kansas
City this coming week I think.

How does it compare to AP studio courses?

Does anyone know any good restaurants in Kansas City?
Susan in Ohio

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business

To unsubscribe go to