Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Technology, Critical thinking and Elementary art

From: Mel Antler (mel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 18:05:32 PST

I am a pre-service art ed. teacher collecting data for my thesis. I have
created a 7 question survey on about using computer
technology in the elementary art classroom to teach critical thinking skills
to students grade k-6. If you have a few moments I would appreciate your
I'm looking for activities and lesson plans that involve using computer
technology to teach critical thinking (inquiry, aesthetics, art
appreciation, criticism, etc.) to elementary age students.

Here is the link to the survey. Copy & paste it into your browser.

Thank you.

To unsubscribe go to