[teacherartexchange] Who invented Art?

---------

From: Julie Jacobusse (JacobusseJulie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 10:26:41 PST

As I was reflecting on my week this weekend, I thought of a student who
asked me: "Mrs. Jacobusse, who invented art?" I said, "People did, it
is just a natural thing for people to make things to express
themselves." I thought this student asked a very insightful question.
Any ideas for further exploration I could give him/my students?

Thanks-Julie in Georgia