Re: [teacherartexchange] professional development

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 18:06:29 PDT

In our school building the specials have been grouped together.
Last year and this year I have been the level coordinator for specials.
We have each other as a support system.
I report to the principal but I also must maintain privacy
for my level teachers.
Maybe next year someone else will take over for a year or so.

After faculty meetings we meet as a level to discuss our issues
positives and negatives.

Eileen in Ohio