Re: [teacherartexchange] Grafitti-Total Freedom?

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 14:51:07 PDT

Shannon:

Check out this website

http://www.haringkids.com/

Also, what is your opinion of Abstract Expressionism.
My students always love the experience and sometimes
that is all you want... To experience something new and talk
about it.

Also, I can see that you are angry about your property.
I would be too. That is definately coloring your view of grafitti.
Perhaps grafitti needs to be catagorized or subdivided in your heart.

Haring may have started out in the subways but he went on to
do so much more. He had something to say too! Too bad he died
so young.

Eileen
Catholic school K-8 art