RE: [teacherartexchange] Touching up Elementary Projects??

---------

From: Diane Purdie (dap1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 13:49:56 PDT

  I make a promise to the kids at the beginning of the year about drawing on
their work (based on many similar experiences as you have shared). I simply
won't, explaining that I know how to draw and they're learning; and will
use a separate sheet. If you insist I do draw on your work, it must also be
signed by me as well, and I "split the profits should this work sell for a
million". I must have your complete permission and you must chastise me
should you feel your work has been compromised. It's a compromise that has
worked for me for years.

Diane Purdie
 If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed
with a mosquito.

Anonymous

Aunt Alice's Art Room
Diapositive