Re:[teacherartexchange] To Old Hippies

---------

From: leah from work (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 12:18:37 PDT

Joan Baez is my hero - lucky you - she's playing in boulder next month -
and nobody would come with me....my husband is too young to be an old hippy
like me (and he's not that much younger than I - he somehow fell into the
heavy metal era)

 - Leah (the youngest old hippie you'll find - the last boomer born!)