RE: [teacherartexchange] Touching up Elementary Projects??

---------

From: Shannon McGraw (smcgraw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 09:47:05 PDT

Ain't America great?! I know you're not coming after my head even if we
don't agree. And I think literature or dance is not unlike visual art
in terms of individual expression and creativity. The dance teacher
would come over and 'redo' the student's body and the creative writing
teacher would 'redo' a sentence. In getting my MAT, I had a great
creative writing teacher who said the only way you learn to write
creatively is having a teacher examine every sentence. So, I
respectfully disagree with you...but again...ain't America great?!!
Xoxo