Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Grafitti-Total Freedom?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 09:37:53 PDT

On Oct 25, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Shannon McGraw wrote:

> Good image and good point. Area where there's 'official' graffiti, is
> great, but like someone it then graffiti? I'm just sick
> of the
> rights of the individual snuffing out the rights of the
> community....and
> no consequences for illegal action.

Albuquerque has done a reasonable job of catching some of these
The city prosecutes the vandel and fines parents, OUCH ! We have
never had
repeat offenders from any who have been fined in this way.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703