Re: [teacherartexchange] Touching up Elementary Projects??

---------

From: Lucinda Shinn (lshinn38_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 08:03:18 PDT

 I don't like other people working on my art and I
never put a mark on my student's work. As a parent, I
was always upset if a teacher corrected my child's art
work. As a grandparent, I do not allow coloring books
and coloring in the lines is for homework. Art is
freedom to express yourself, whether you are 2 or 102.
 Lucinda