RE: [teacherartexchange] Touching up Elementary Projects??

---------

From: Shannon McGraw (smcgraw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 06:36:59 PDT

Sorry, but I disagree. When I've got a room full of kids, and someone
needs a LITTLE help correcting something, I don't think there's anything
wrong with showing them a correction. Shoot...if you're learning to
play tennis, or bowling..the teacher will take your hand and correct
you....show you, not just talk you through it... I won't draw a whole
'this or that' for them, but a small correction isn't going to ruin
their self-confidence...any more than an English teacher marking a paper
in 'red ink' with a suggestion ruins their confidence. It just furthers
them on the right road.
That's my opinion.
Shannon