Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Touching up Elementary Projects??

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 04:40:17 PDT

I agree about writing/drawing on their work. When I
was in college I took a figure drawing class where the
professor would come around and make a mini drawing of
what she wanted me to change in the corner of my paper
- it always made me feel like the drawing I was
working on was to her just a disposable sketch. So,
now when I want to show a student something I draw it
on a seperate piece of paper and then throw it away so
they can't copy it.

Chris in Central Arkansas

Do You Yahoo!?